Saturday 5 December 2009

Stand out from the crowd


When writing my report and identifying main barriers I found 2 barriers related to fashion industry in Kazakhstan. When I was researching for the mindset barrier I went online to find some appropriate visuals. I found this picture very interesting and it does really 'say' something. In terms of mindset barrier, where I was talking about people in Kazakhstan, I was explaining the way people behave and stick to their habbits. They are afraid to stand out from the crowd and share their view with others, they believe that they are alone in their concern and do not belive that little changes made by them can make a difference. I think that this picture will incourage individuals to think differently and not be afraid of standing out from the crowd and make change.

No comments:

Post a Comment